Levi Durham

Oh what a joy to photograph this almost 3 week old, a joy not only because I love itty bitties but this little guy made me a great aunt!  Meet the the newest member of our family - my great nephew - Levi Durham.   Most photographers want their babies snoozing away, and yes you can get some really idyllic shots that way but Levi would have none of it.  He was wide awake for most of our time shooting, so bright eyed and alert!  And what mama doesn't want to see her babies beautiful eyes when looking back at pictures?!  My niece  was glad he was wide eyed and when I went back and looked at the photos I can say, so was I!  Welcome Baby Levi...you will be well loved.














These next two pictures pay homage to baby Levi's mama & daddy's alma mater...Campbell University 
  It's where it all started for these love birds.  




And let's not forget their first "baby" Ledo

...and this is how Levi ended the shoot - 
nestled in his mama's neck sporting the sweetest forehead wrinkles ever.