And then there was TWO...

My sweet boy turned two on the 12th.  For his birthday I wanted to take him to my grandparents farm, where I also took these bridal portraits, to do a classic little boy shoot - trike and all!  I wanted an "old school" feel to these pictures and I think I obtained the look I was going for.  I can't believe the boy is two...how times flies.   I'm so glad I was able to capture his sweet personality at a place that holds such special memories for me.  I know if my grandparents were still living they would have stood and the end of this lane ready to shower him with birthday kisses.

 












 I was hoping to get Joah and his big sister hold these letters but alas, big sister was not so cooperative since her cousin Molly was there and they had acres of land to run wild on.  So, I enlisted my brother & sis in law to help me out.